Coaching Core Values
Head Coach: Jeff Postell
Assistant Coach: Bill Kersey
Assistant Coach: Christina Baxley
Coaches Coach: Coaches set the example for both players and parents. Coaches will use their influence in a positive manner to reinforce the reality that these ladies have incredible value regardless of ability and outcome. Coaches are to teach the game of soccer in a manner that can be received by the players.
- Coaches will develop a Christ-pleasing culture for this team.
- Coaches will conduct themselves in a manner that is pleasing to Christ.
- Coaches will respect players, other coaches, opponents, referees, spectators, and parents.
- Coaches will encourage players.
- Coaches will seek to understand the player’s point of view.
- When criticism or correction of a player is necessary, coaches will do so in a manner that does not damage a player’s sense of self-worth.
- Coaches will help players rebound from mistakes.
- Coaches will seek to maximize a player’s potential.
- Coaches will not use foul language.
- Coaches will communicate with players and parents